IMPORTANT: The sign-up period for Goodfellows and/or Christmas for Kids has concluded. We are no longer accepting any families onto our list.
If you still need help from our programs, we do accept walk-ins beginning at approximately 11:30am on Saturday, December 21st at NEA Baptist Church, 7001 Johnson Ave., Jonesboro, AR 72401.
Please note that we cannot guarantee that there will be anything available for walk-ins and walk-ins are accepted on a first come, first served basis.
As a walk-in, you must still bring the documentation below:
- Your government-issued identification (Driver’s License, or ID card, etc.)
- Identification for every member of the household (Food Stamp declaration that lists family members, ARKids cards, drivers licenses, state-issue ID cards, or Social Security card
- Proof of address (a copy of a recent utility bill, rent receipt, recent mail with your name and address, or lease agreement)
- Proof of income for all Household members age 18 years or older (check stubs, Social Security, SSI, retirement pensions, Workman’s Comp, disability, child support, foster care support, unemployment benefits, or VA benefits)
- Proof of age for children (age 12 and under) in the Household (birth certificate, shot record, or ARKids card, etc.)