The sign up period for Goodfellows and Christmas for Kids has concluded.
The food only distribution will take place at 7:00 pm on Friday, December 15, 2017. Only those applicants who were given Friday night information sheets will be served on Friday night. If you are slated for a Friday night distribution, you can come on Saturday, December 16 at 8:00 am.
All other families will be distributed on Saturday, December 16 beginning at 8:00 am. Distribution will conclude by 1:00 pm.
Walk-ins are accepted, but will not be served until 11:30am at the earliest and food and toys are not guaranteed for walk-ins. Those who wish to be considered as walk-ins still need to bring the following:
- Your government-issued identification (Driver’s License, or ID card, etc.)
- Social Security Card and Birthdate for every Household member
- Proof of address (a copy of a recent utility bill or lease agreement)
- Proof of income for all Household members age 18 years or older (check stubs, Social Security, SSI, retirement pensions, Workman’s Comp, disability, child support, foster care support, unemployment benefits, or VA benefits)
- Proof of age for children (age 12 and under) in the Household (birth certificate, shot record, or WIC folder, etc.)
Distribtion will take place at Kittler Construction, Inc. (KCI) at 5515 Hwy 1S, Jonesboro.
Please use the form below, or Facebook Messenger, or call us at (870) 275-9683 if you have questions.