The Jaycees undertake many projects throughout the year, from fundraising for other organizations to organizing the Jonesboro Christmas Parade.
Our priority project is Christmas for Kids, which provides toys for underprivileged children in Northeast Arkansas. Our primary fundraiser is the Snack Shack at the NEA District Fair each September.
The Jonesboro Jaycees has:
- Founded Craighead County American Cancer Society Relay for Life
- Partnered with Farm Bureau to develop the NEA District Fair
- Developed Abilities Unlimited
- Annually hosted the Jonesboro Christmas Parade
- Run the Goodfellows and Christmas for Kids projects
- Created Jonesboro’s first street signs
- Established the Runnin’ Joe Basketball Classic.
- Partnered on projects with the Make-A-Wish Foundation
- and local D.A.R.E. projects.